Saturday, May 26, 2012

MADONNA'S CHILDHOOD HOUSE TALE

Buying Madonna's house: A tale of family, fame and misfortune: watch video (CNN online), pretty interesting...

 

"Just about everyone in my hometown of Rochester Hills knew Madonna had grown up there, but I would guess there weren't too many who could point out which house had been hers. That is, until we bought it and put it on national TV.
It all started when I returned home from college after my freshman year to find my newfound freedom again weighed down by daily parental oversight. It was that awkward juncture between childhood and adulthood, and one muttered phrase to my dad -- "Did you know Madonna's house is for sale? You should buy it and put it on eBay" -- sent us down a path that would become the story of something much bigger than us, even bigger than one of the world's most famous celebrities...."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment