Friday, June 1, 2012

KATHY-LEE GIFFORD SCREWS UP AGAIN-HEARTBREAKING

Kathie Lee's Martin Short gaffe is almost too heartbreaking to write about but I feel as a blogger I should share the good, the bad & the ugly with you.

She asked Mr. Short about how happy & fun it was to still be married  after all this time, not realizing Short's wife sadly died of cancer in 2010. Do your homework Kathy-Lee!!!

Short was gracious enough to go along with what must have been a very painful interview, to say the least. A true gentleman!

 

 

 I use to stand-up for Kathy-Lee (and I still think overall she's a good woman) but lately she is so  preachy about religion & how people should read the bible, she is getting on my freakin' nerves. It comes off as "I have the answer, you don't or should too-my way"; for her, it's God, religion & the almighty bible"--RUBBISH! You're a silly talk show hostess, stop preaching!

When everyone was putting her down for over-sharing about her son, Cody, the infidelity scandal involving her husband & the child labor findings, I always gave her the benefit of the doubt. Now I'm not so sure she doesn't suffer from selective memory. Do not throw stones, KLG, and worse yet stop your passive-aggressive behavior w/ your co-host, other guest and especially your viewers (it's starting to wear). Do not tell us what we need to believe in, instead lead by example.

GOOD NEWS : HER SHOW "SCANDALOUS" SET TO OEPN IN NOVEMBER 2012--PREVIEWS IN OCTOBER 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment