Tuesday, June 19, 2012

CULT STAR DIES & ARSENIO IS BAACCCKKK!!!

SUSAN TYRELL DIES AT 67:

NOT A HUGE CAREER BUT DID MORE THAN I THOUGHT. I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS A COMPOSER AS WELL?

FOR WE POP CULTURE GEEKS & FREAKS WE MOURN TYRELL.

Susan Tyrrell  ( March 18, 1945 – June 16, 2012) was an American actress, known for her Supporting Actress Academy Award-nominated performance as Oma in Fat City, and for her role as Ramona Rickettes in the John Waters film Cry-Baby.
R I P
_______________________________________________________________________

BEFORE ARSENIO HALL WON THIS YEAR'S "CELEBRITY APPRENTICE" NETWORKS AROUND THE COUNTRY THOUGHT OF HIM AS TOO RISKY.

HE TOOK A CHANCE THAT PAID OFF.  ACCORDING TO HIM, RIGHT AFTER APPRENTICE ALL THE NETWORKS SIGNED ON.

Hall kept proving he still had the chops to entice the audience to once again "howl" (fist in the air) for him.

He told Piers Morgan last night, with a contract to renew his old show at CBS– same time, same place. The show, set to begin airing fall 2013, will be “at the exact place I did The Arsenio Hall Show,”

I don't dislike the guy-though I was never a huge fan either- but I find him kinda creepy.  On paper he is a good man, father & friend but that hypnotic look is just plain spooky. I do wish him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment