Friday, July 11, 2014

JUST FOR FUN--MAE WEST




 Image result for MAE WEST IMAGESImage result for MAE WEST IMAGESImage result for MAE WEST IMAGESImage result for MAE WEST IMAGESImage result for MAE WEST IMAGES


GOING THROUGH YOUTUBE I FOUND AN INTERVIEW FROM 1976 WITH DICK CAVETT & MAE WEST & SHE QUOTED A POEM SHE WROTE WHEN SHE WAS 15...SO MAE, SO AWESOME...

MAE WEST WROTE THIS WHEN SHE WAS 15 (no we didn't go to school together in 1908)
ENJOY...

Cave Girl

I got my smile from the sunshine.
I got my tears from the rain.
I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
And a peacock taught me to be vain.
A little owl in a tree so high,
He taught me how to wink my eye.
I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove.
And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
But the guy who lived two caves from me,
He taught me how to love.

( Mae West died in 1980. She remains one of the most quotable legends. She was a pioneer & sexual liberator for women)
( Watch the entire interview, it's very sweet actually)

******************************************************************
(Btw, did you know Joan Crawford adopted 5 kids & one was reclaimed by it's mother--lucky kid...lol...I never knew that--bad gay! bad gay!...lolololol)

No comments:

Post a Comment