Thursday, July 4, 2013

BOB DYLAN ADMITS HE CAN'T SING--DUH!


 Bob-Dylan
 
 
Published On: Wed, May 8th, 2013

Bob Dylan Acknowledges 50-Year-Long Hoax: My Lyrics Don’t Make Sense

 (NOTHING NEW TO ME--I NEVER GOT HIS SCREECHING-AT TIME I GOTTA ADMIT HE WROTE GOOD LYRICS)

Rock and roll legend, Bob Dylan, acknowledged in a recent interview that he has perpetuated an elaborate hoax on the public for more than fifty years. “I can’t sing, half of the time I don’t even say real words, I just mumble, and my lyrics make no sense.”

Dylan, born Robert Zimmerman, said it began innocently in a concert at the New York Coffee House, “The Bitter End” in 1962. “The audience was so stoned that when I started to play ‘This land is My Land’ for the eighth time, I started to mumble sounds. The audience went crazy. The critics said I was the ‘future of rock and roll’ so who am I to disappoint them? I was just giving the people what they wanted. 

”Dylan, often referred to as a “poetic genius”, claims he never knew what people were talking about. How profound is ‘don’t want to be a bum, you better chew gum. The pump don’t work ‘cause the vandals stole the handles’?” 

I just made up simple rhymes. Any child could have done what I did.

”The Rolling Stone interview was a promotion for the star’s recent autobiography “Buy This Book and the Charade Will Continue”.

The confession has had no apparent impact on the singer’s popularity, with his new book topping Amazon’s best-seller chart this week.

“Apparently, Lincoln was wrong. You can fool all of the people, all of the time,” Dylan added.

By TGE correspondent Jello Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment