Saturday, February 16, 2013

WOW-GUILLERMO DIAZ: CUBAN/GAY/AMAZING ACTOR

I KNOW DIAZ FROM THE CABLE SHOW "WEEDS".

HE IS SUCH A CONVINCING THUG ON IT THAT I ALWAYS FELT A BIT DIRTY & GUILTY BEING TURNED ON BY HIS MASCULINE WAYS (at times on the show he did show some humanity, I guess a good actor, with the right writers, can peel away layers of such a despicable character -lol).

BUT HOT HE IS!

HE STARS IN THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL; "SCANDAL" (I THINK I'M GONNA START WATCHING IT--LOL-CALL ME SHALLOW)

RECENTLY, HE MADE AN APPEARANCE ON "THE VIEW" AND WAS PURE CHARM!

LET'S EXAMINE THIS, HE'S CUBAN. MASCULINE, TALENTED, OPENLY GAY AND A NEW YORKER--WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE???????????

OH DID I MENTION UNINHIBITED? HE DID SOME NUDE SHOTS FOR THE MAGAZINE "PINUPS"-------------------SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Díaz was born and grew up in Washington Heights, Manhattan, the son of Cuban-born parents.

In 1994, he landed his first speaking role as Spike in Boaz Yakin's Fresh. From there he began working on Party Girl as Leo, Parker Posey's roommate. His next role was a drag queen (La Miranda) in Nigel Finch's Stonewall. In 1996 Díaz worked in Jim McKay's Girls' Town as Dylan, after which he appeared in I'm Not Rappaport.


Guillermo Díaz (born March 22, 1975) is an American actor. He is known for his movies Half Baked (1998), 200 Cigarettes (1999) and Stonewall (1995). He currently stars in the ABC drama Scandal, as Huck.[1]
Díaz has had several TV guest appearances on such shows as Chappelle's Show, Law & Order, Weeds and ER.
In 2006, he joined the cast of a series of improv-based commercials for Sierra Mist titled Mist Takes. A Spanish version of the advertisements began airing and the bilingual Díaz also starred in those with other Latino comedians.

  Two years ago Guillermo Díaz was invited to a party for Pinups, a gay magazine that features one pictorial a month, a matter-of-fact portrayal of a regular guy hanging out naked. “I’d never heard of the magazine,” recalls Díaz, who met Pinups’ creator and resident photographer, Christopher Schulz. “I was like, ‘When are you going to shoot me?’ And he asked, ‘You want to do it?’ I said, ‘Yeah, let’s do it. I want to be naked in a magazine.’ 

 
 

LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 21: Actor Guillermo Diaz (R) and his boyfriend attend the 23rd annual GLAAD Media Awards at Westin Bonaventure Hotel on April 21, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. 

(I'M JEALOUS--LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment