Monday, July 9, 2012

UFO-65 YR. ANNIVERSARY--ROSWELL

I have always believed that it would be extremely arrogant of us to think we're the only living creatures in the universe. Furthermore, I believe our government is privy to information we average citizens are not; after all, cover-ups are uncovered constantly. Just in our very own galaxy the possibilities are endless, never mind in the entire spectrum. I'm not a UFO freak but I'm not a nysayer either. I find it really interesting.

Yesterday marked the first nation wide dialogue from a man living in Roswell, New Mexico, 65 yrs. ago.
Officer Walter Haut first reported his findings on July 8, 1947.


The museum-near the site of the 1947 finding-prospers today & welcomes thousands of tourists. Though radio, television and especially movies have depicted other life forms comically or fear-based (were they Reuplicans?--lol) accounts, we gotta at least have an open mind about it.

NANU-NANU...

 


Having read a bit about the UFO phenom ("Communion" being my favorite), I find it interesting that all the accounts resonatewith similarities among them (type of alien, experiences, etc.). Hmmmmmmmm...

 Communion: A True Story

Whatever!

I think their fashion is cutting edge and form fitting and many Hollywood celebrities are starting to look like them anyway (the pulled Asian looking eyes & stretched, overly taut skin). Maybe they know something we don't, maybe just maybe they want to be ready when the aliens come to look like them to fit in.
 Is our beloved Joan Rivers really an alien?
I am certainly ready for a more peaceful animal then we've become. Is the answer "out there"?

No comments:

Post a Comment