Monday, July 9, 2012

9 YR. OLD HEADS TO COLLEGE

At 9 yrs. old I wanted to compete on "WONDERAMA" to win a bicycle or be Robin to my buddy's batman.
This 9 yr. old is going to college (I had just learned my times table) WTF?


This genius boy  is getting his college degree. He gives college lectures and can balance your checkbook. His name is Tanishg Abraham.



And what he loves is learning. It's a love that's often put him at the head of his class at American River College, and it's often put him literally in front of his class too, giving guest lectures on everything from paleontology to astronomy.

"I don't mind interacting with other college students. I kind of like it, too."

Tanishq says his favorite subjects are the sciences.

He learned his letters before some kids learned how to talk.

At age 4, he was inducted into the Genius Society Mensa.

YOU GO INSPIRE YOUNG MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment