Sunday, October 7, 2012

COMICS: "FLUFFY" & AMY SCHUMER

LAST MONTH I HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING TWO UP & COMING COMICS THAT ARE QUICKLY BECOMING HOUSEHOLD NAMES:

GABRIEL "FLUFFY" IGLESIAS  &  AMY SCHUMER


Amy Schumer 



RUN & SEE THEM BEFORE THEY START FILLING RADIO CITY OR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN--WHICH THEY WILL...

AMY SCHUMER IS GREAT ! To see this amazing talent, watch the Comedy central roasts (Rosanne Barr's being the latest). Now a Chelsea girl in our own NYC, Amy looks like a sweet, salesgirls at "Forever 21" but hold on to your seats she's a potting mouth who can back that with wit & innovation. I had the pleasure to meet her at Gotham on Thursday Sept 16th.--she couldn't be sweeter!

GABRIEL "FLUFFY" IGLESIAS IS IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN-ENJOY HIS LOVABLE WIT AND CLEAN (yes clean , parents bring their kids to his show, after seeing his 90 min set he did not utter a single curse, only  the occasional double entendre ). Watch him on on youtube.

I have seen many comedians in my day but he stands, right now, in 2012, at the top of the male ones!!! He offers a well produced show full of energy & good vibes. His 5 opening acts were great as well. You definitely feel like you get your money's worth.He was sold out quickly at WESTBURY in Long Island. For us, the schlep was long but we came back wanting to see him again--anywhere-soon! Right Olivia?

  I was studying him like a piece of art, which in his profession can be described as high art. It was pure laughter magic! He is actually better in person; but for now, enjoy his comedic antics on youtube.

TREAT YOURSELF TO: 

"E-glesias with a I" - Gabriel Iglesias (from my I'm Not Fat... I'm Fluffy comedy special)

No comments:

Post a Comment