Sunday, September 2, 2012

N J BOY KILLED ON PARTY BUS

 TRAGIC NEWS: ONE OF OUR OWN BOYS FROM NJ KILLED--R I P

"A New Jersey teenager was killed when his head hit a highway overpass after he apparently stuck it out of a party bus near the George Washington Bridge, which connects Manhattan with New Jersey over the Hudson River.
Daniel Fernandez, a 16-year-old resident of Sayreville, died Friday evening on his way to a sweet 16 party, according to Port Authority spokesman Steve Coleman.
He was on the top level of a double-decker bus when he apparently stuck his head out of an emergency hatch in the roof.."


16-year-old Daniel Fernandez, shown on his Twitter profile, lived in Sayreville, New Jersey.

3 comments:

  1. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    wedding party bus NJ, party bus NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you. you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
    party bus rental NJ, limo party bus rental NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Danny.
    I am glad you read my blog and more importantly that you can be both entertained & educated.
    I do my best.
    Be well...Cage

    ReplyDelete